Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Adventures of a Wandering Nun

In the year 2525 the lesbians have almost completed their takeover into the new age.  The population continues to decline thanks to steady and firm quotas and all couples have equal access to adoptions all over the world.  While genders are typically born as females, some couples elect to have a male, who is promptly castrated at birth.  A library of DNA from acceptable males is available to any couple desiring to adopt.  Surrogacy is a popular occupation, and many women have risen in this illustrious field.

I begin my story telling you this as it not my intent to sway you one way or another on how you feel about these matters.  The legislature that outlawed male life was passed by my own ancestors. It is not for me to say whether or not it is right.  I stay out of the whole thing anyway by registering as a nun.  Nuns have much more freedom than citizens, even though it doesn't look like it on the outside.  For one thing, I am exempt from taxes, but that's a different story.

Where was I?  Oh yes, the business of being born.

No comments: