Saturday, September 25, 2010

I want to cry

I want to cry and be strong at the same time. Erik found out today that he's probably going to get laid off. SO many emotions... anger, hurt, worry...

THANK GOD for my family.

I already am an anxious person in dealing with daily living (which is such a waste of energy, *that* needs to change) so I have to closely monitor myself to not worry about this situation too much.

Blessings... healthy children, loving husband, supportive and loving parents, beautiful house, and able to stay home for now.

We are not alone in this ordeal, this I know. Erik already talked about how he didn't want to work there the rest of his life, that it wasn't all it was cracked up to be. If he could get a job as a park ranger or something like that in the end of all this "change" that would be a miracle. In the meantime, what kind of job can he get now? We are shooting for tree trimmer with his old company, Asplundh, but that too would be a long shot miracle. We have heard so much about how hard it is to get *any* job that this change that we face is daunting... Please keep us in your prayers.

No comments: