Monday, December 8, 2008

Intro

My journey into the world of self-publishing, self-glorifying, and self-discovery started on Typepad, which was fun, but costs a small fee per month and does not allow me to have my own picture in the title. I like Blogger's format and it is free!

My original blog over at Typepad was called "Sticks and Scales and Kitty Cat Tails." A playful take on the old "snips and snails and puppy dog tails," which apparently is what "little boys are made of." I removed the "kitty cat tails" part for a couple reasons. One- it made the title too long. Two- although I obssess over the cats, I discovered that it is very difficult for me to write about them, almost as if their mystique is too deep or untenable, remaining just out of my grasp.

Rama


Raleigh

Bugs, reptiles, nature, cute pictures of my kids-- all these seem to come a little more easily to me; I will stick to these subjects for now. Perhaps the blog will evolve to include cats now and then, but they definitely will not be a main subject. Nonetheless, welcome to one more person's take on life on this wonderful planet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh hello! You moved. I'm slow at noticing things sometimes...